Tuesday 22 July 2008

Christian Bale: 'I Can Turn my Batman Voice on and off'

Christian Bale says he can turn his Batman voice on and off whenever he likes.

Christian_Bale - 2 - Batman_Begins

The actor -- who stars as the caped-crusader in new film The Dark Knight -- says he used to go home with a sore throat because he was not used to talking with such deep and gravelly tones, but is now so used to doing it, it has become second nature.

Christian_Bale - 6 - Batman_Begins

He says, "On the first movie, it took me a while to really get accustomed to it but it's like riding a bike. For the second one, I could just switch on and off any time.    "It does still give me a bit of trouble if I talk like that for too long."

ChristianBale

On its opening day, July 18, 2008, The Dark Knight set a single-day box office record of $67.85 million, breaking a record of $59.8 million previously held by Spider-Man 3.

christianbale04

The film, which also stars Heath Ledger, Michael Caine and Gary Oldman, also surpassed the $151.1 million opening weekend record of Spider-Man 3 with an opening of $158.4 million, including a record-breaking IMAX opening of $6.2 million, surpassing the $4.7 million of Spider-Man 3.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG. I luv this man to peices.